HOODED PILE JACKET WITH EARS The hooded Mara pile jacket, is a soft and comfortable wardrobe essential. Designed for everyday wear and perfect for outdoor play, this jacket strikes the perfect balance between the Nolan and Jackson styles. Crafted from 100% recycled polyester, it features front pockets, a hood for added practicality and a zipper closure, thumb hole, and flexible elastic bindings for a snug fit. Wear it alone or layer it under LIEWOOD rainwear or softshell wear for extra warmth.
- Hooded pile jacket
- Soft and comfortable for everyday wear
- Practical and ideal for outdoor play
- Made from 100% recycled polyester
- Zipper in centre front
- Long sleeves with thumb hole.
- Pockets in front
- Perfect mix between a Nolan and a Jackson jacket
- With flexible elastic bindings
- Use on its own or as an extra layer under rainwear or soft shell
- Machine wash temperature 30°
- Close zipper, velcro and buttons before washing
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do Not Bleach
LIEWOOD is certified by the Global Recycled Standard (GRS). Products certified to GRS
contain recycled material that has been independently verified at each stage of the supply chain, from the source to the final product. In addition, GRS-certified organizations have met social, environmental, and chemical requirements, at each stage of the supply chain.
The purchase of Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certified products demonstrates demand for
recycled content and best processing practices in the supply chain.
license number: CU1155405