The following General Terms and Conditions of Sale concern the offer and sale of products on the website www.liewood.com, owned and maintained by Liewood ApS, Strandlodsvej 42A, st., DK-2300 København S, VAT no. 36971509. Requests for information should be made to email@example.com
The Liewood online store is open 24 hours a day. The website might temporarily be down for maintenance. You must be 18 years old, and have a valid credit card to shop on our website. If you are not yet 18 years old, you can have an adult make the order for you.
How to order
- Find the product you like and choose your desired size. Then click “ADD TO CART”. In the shopping bag you have to apply that you agree with our terms and conditions and then you can click on the “CHECKOUT” button at the bottom of the page when desired products are in the shopping cart.
- Continue through the checkout process, and chose either:
1) to fill in your details; name, shipping address etc. or
2) create a customer account for future use.
You can check the products and total amount during check out.
Click “CONTINUE TO SHIPPING METHOD” when you have filled in all the information.
- Then check if your shipping address is correct. Chose your shipping method and click "CONTINUE TO PAYMENT METHOD".
- When you have entered your credit card information and clicked on the “COMPLETE ORDER” button, you have made a binding offer for the purchase of the items you have chosen.
- At this stage your order is still subject to our acceptance. When we have accepted your order, we will obtain an authorization from your credit card company for the amount on the order. We are not withdrawing money from your card at this stage, but the amount might be reserved on your account. This is a normal process with banks and credit card companies. If your credit card is not authorized, your order will not be processed further, and we will contact you by e-mail with further information.
- Directly after you have placed your order, you will receive a confirmation e-mail including the terms and conditions for your order.
- When we ship your order, your credit card will be charged.
We accept: Visa, VisaDankort, Visa Debit, Visa Electron, MasterCard, MasterCard Debit and Maestro
No credit card fees are charged by us. Please note that it is not possible for us to charge a higher amount than the one approved by you. Payment is processed via Shopify through a Nets approved and certified secure payment solution.
Shipping and delivery
We ship to all countries within the European Union (EU). The shipping charge depends on your delivery country and your purchase amount. Find your delivery zone below and see the shipping charges - as well as how much you need to order for to qualify for free shipping.
If your items are in stock your order is normally shipped from our warehouse within 1-2 business days form receiving your order. Please see below for estimated delivery times.
Delivery prices depends on which country we ship to.
In Denmark we offer FREE SHIPPING if you shop for more than 300 DKK and you chose to collect your order at an GLS Package Shop.
In both Denmark and other EU countries we offer FREE SHIPPING on orders over 2.000 DKK.
All orders are shipped with UPS, GLS or postal service. You will receive an e-mail with shipping information when your package is on the way. All orders are shipped from our warehouse in Denmark.
It is possible to cancel your order if it has not yet been shipped from our warehouse. Normally orders are sent 1-2 business days after you place the order. Contact us fastest possible and we will try to help you.
You may change your mind within 14 days of receiving your items. You have to notify us before the 14 days if you want to return your order. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org and use this withdrawal form to ship with the product when returning it.
After you have received the items you ordered, you may carefully examine the items with in the period of 14 days, but only in a manner as you would if you examined the products in any other offline reseller.
Where applicable we will give you a full refund of the purchase price, including the original shipping charges for the items that you return to us. The refund will be paid back to the credit card used to pay for the order within 14 days of receiving the notification or the withdrawal form attached with your received product package. However the refund will not be paid before we have received the items at our warehouse or we have received documentation proving the items have been shipped.
The shipping expenses for returning an order are not covered by us, and must be paid by you, and must also be arranged by yourself.
The items are your responsibility until they reach our warehouse. Please make sure you pack the return safely to prevent any damage to the products. Please keep receipts and tracking numbers as proof of sending the items back.
Please fill out the return form that came with your order. Send it along with the items you wish to return.
How to return an item:
- Notify us within 14 days that you want to return something
- Send your items back to us within 14 days from your notification
- Fill out the return form, and send it along with the items you want to return.
- The return shipment cost must be paid by you, and is not covered by Liewood ApS
- You will receive your refund within 14 days after we receive the notification or the model withdrawal form. However the refund will not be paid before we have received the items at our warehouse or we have received documentation proving the items have been shipped.
- If the items are not received in the same condition as you received it, a deduction can be made in your refund similar to the decrease of the value of the items.
Our return address is
Strandslodsvej 42A, ST.
2300 København S
Return shipping costs
The return shipment cost must be paid by you, and is not covered by Liewood ApS.
If applicable we will give you a full refund of the purchase price, including shipping charges for the items that you return to us. The refund will be paid back to the credit card used to pay for the order within 14 days of receiving the notification or the model withdrawal form. However the refund will not be paid before we have received the items at our warehouse or we have received documentation proving the items have been shipped.
Please note that a full refund cannot be given if:
- You have actually used the products for its purpose. (E.g. use bed linen to sleep in etc.)
- The item has been damaged while they were in your custody (e.g. during transportation)
- You have handled the items in other ways than you normally would in a offline store for examining the nature of the type of item and its features.
Damaged or defect products
We want all our customers to receive high quality products. If there is something wrong with the product you have received, please contact us at: email@example.com.
If you send us an e-mail, please include as many details as possible including your order number as well as some pictures if there is something wrong with one of the products.
You are entitled to give notice of defects for a period of 24 months. If something is wrong with the product, your claim should be sent to us as soon as possible from the time that you notice the problem.
You can either have a new product sent, a discount or return the product for a refund.
All product designs, product names and content included on this website are protected by international copyright and trademark laws. You are not permitted to use any product designs, product names or trademarks presented on this site without prior written consent from Liewood ApS. These terms and conditions are subject to the laws of Denmark and any dispute related to this website, its services or these terms and conditions shall be settled by the courts of Denmark.
Your privacy is very important to us. We respect your privacy and we will never sell,
- All information provided by you is only used to ensure the best possible shopping experience. All information is strictly confidential and is treated in accordance with consumer and data protection legislation.
- If you place an order with us, we request certain personal information. You must provide contact information (such as name, e-mail and delivery address) and financial information (such as credit card number, expiration date and the three digit security code). We use this information for billing purposes and to complete your order. If we have trouble processing an order, we will use this information to contact you. Your telephone number is required for shipping purposes – in case the courier needs to contact you regarding the delivery.
- We use third party web beacons (Google Analytics) from Google to help analyze where visitors go and what they do while visiting our website.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies. If you prefer, you can set your browser to reject cookies. However, you will not be able to take full advantage of our website if you do so.
Liewood ApS strives to provide accurate and updated content on this website. Unfortunately, there may occasionally be price changes, sold out goods and other unintentional errors on our site. We reserve the right not to be held liable for these errors or changes and neither Liewood ApS, nor any employee or representative of Liewood ApS can be held liable for damages arising from the use of this website or the products sold here.