SOFT SHELL PANTS
Accompany your rainjacket with the Dakota soft shell pants. The wind and waterproof pants are a breathable alternative to regular rainwear and are made of 100% recycled polyester. Perfect for both rain and transitional weather and carefully designed for young explorers.
- Toddler soft shell jacket
- Taped seams
- Material: 100% recycled polyester
- Water column pressure: 10.000 mm
- Breathability 3000 g/m2/24h
- Durable and lightweight
- Adjustable suspenders with back support
- Elastic insert at the waist for comfortable fit
- Adjustable foot straps with LIEWOOD logo
- Machine wash temperature 30°
- Close zipper, velcro and buttons before washing
- Do not tumble dry
- Do not iron
- Do Not Bleach
LIEWOOD is certified by the Global Recycled Standard (GRS). Products certified to GRS
contain recycled material that has been independently verified at each stage of the supply chain, from the source to the final product. In addition, GRS-certified organizations have met social, environmental, and chemical requirements, at each stage of the supply chain.
The purchase of Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certified products demonstrates demand for
recycled content and best processing practices in the supply chain.
license number: CU1155405