CHILDREN'S SOFTSHELL COAT IN RECYCLED POLYESTER
Weather-proof coat that marries style and sustainability, the Spencer Softshell Coat is windproof, breathable and made from 100% recycled polyester.
• Material: 100% recycled polyester
• OEKOTEX® Certified according to standard 100
• Water column pressure: 10,000 mm
• Breathability 3,000 g/m2/24h
• Closes with front zipper and snap buttons
• Two front pockets
• Detachable hood with bear ears from 1-3 years and without bear ears from 4 years and up
• When the hood is removed, the snap buttons can be hidden in the collar stand
• Equipped with name tag
100% recycled polyester
- Waterproof: 10,000 mm water column pressure
- Windproof with taped seams
- Breathable: 3,000 g /m2 /24h
- Lightweight, comfortable, durable
- High quality YKK zippers
- Logo snap buttons
- Contrast lining
Material Certifications & Tests
- GRS certified: (Global Recycled Standard) Recycled polyester, from pre and post consumer waste. The GRS certification sets not only requirements for the recycled materials used and their traceability, but also good working conditions.
Sustainability & Production
LIEWOOD rainwear is made from recycled polyester. From every meter of fabric, 24 PET plastic bottles have been reused and spun into yarn.
Using recycled PET instead of new PET reduces the amount of raw oil, ultimately saving the earth’s scarce resources, while keeping the same functionality of the fabric.
Country of Production