TODDLER'S RAINWEAR SET IN RECYCLED POLYESTER
Weather-proof rainwear that marries style and sustainability, the Rafael Rainwear Set is designed for the smallest ones, it’s breathable and made from 100% recycled polyester with PU coating.
• Material: 100% recycled polyester with PU-coating
• Water column pressure: 10,000 mm
• Welded seams
• Equipped with name tags
• Set includes jacket and trousers
• STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
BJ020 153910 TESTEX
• Two side pockets, front zipper closure and snap buttons at placket
• Two front pockets with snap buttons
• Detachable hood (when hood is removed, the snap buttons can be hidden in the collar stand)
• Suspenders, buckles and elastic insert at each side of waist for an ideal fit
• Adjustable logo foot straps
100% recycled polyester
- Waterproof: PU coating with 10,000 mm water column pressure
- Windproof with taped seams
- Lightweight, comfortable, durable
- High quality YKK zippers
- Logo snap buttons
- Contrast lining
Material Certifications & Tests
- GRS certified: (Global Recycled Standard) Recycled polyester, from pre and post consumer waste. The GRS certification sets not only requirements for the recycled materials used and their traceability, but also good working conditions.
Sustainability & Production
LIEWOOD rainwear is made from recycled polyester. From every meter of fabric, 24 PET plastic bottles have been reused and spun into yarn.
Using recycled PET instead of new PET reduces the amount of raw oil, ultimately saving the earth’s scarce resources, while keeping the same functionality of the fabric.
Country of Production