CHILDREN’S SOFTSHELL SET IN RECYCLED POLYESTER
Weather-proof set that marries style and sustainability, the Parker Soft Shell Set is windproof, breathable and made from 100% recycled polyester.
• Material: 100% recycled polyester
• Water column pressure: 10,000 mm
• Breathability 3,000 g/m2/24h
• Equipped with name tags
• Set includes jacket and trousers
• STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
BJ020 153910 TESTEX
• Front zipper and snap buttons
• Two front pockets
• Detachable hood (when the hood is removed, the snap buttons can be hidden in the collar stand)
• Adjustable elastic at waist for the ideal fit.
• Adjustable foot straps
100% recycled polyester
- Waterproof: 10,000 mm water column pressure
- Windproof with taped seams
- Breathable: 3,000 g /m2 /24h
- Lightweight, comfortable, durable
- High quality YKK zippers
- Logo snap buttons
- Contrast lining
Material Certifications & Tests
- GRS certified: (Global Recycled Standard) Recycled polyester, from pre and post consumer waste. The GRS certification sets not only requirements for the recycled materials used and their traceability, but also good working conditions.
Sustainability & Production
LIEWOOD rainwear is made from recycled polyester. From every meter of fabric, 24 PET plastic bottles have been reused and spun into yarn.
Using recycled PET instead of new PET reduces the amount of raw oil, ultimately saving the earth’s scarce resources, while keeping the same functionality of the fabric.
Country of Production