CHILDREN’S SWIM TEE WITH SHORT SLEEVES - UPF 40+
Made from recycled polyester, the Noah Swim Tee Seersucker is perfect for a day at the beach – just pair them with a pair of LIEWOOD swim pants and a sun hat for ultimate protection.
- Material: 54% recycled polyester, 42% nylon and 4% spandex
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor 40
- Stretchy fabric
- From every meter of swimwear fabric, 35 PET plastic bottles have been reused and spun into yarn. Using recycled PET instead of new PET reduces the amount of raw oil used, ultimately sparing the earth’s scarce resources
- Tested and passed for not fading in chlorinated water according to test standard: ISO 105-03: 2010SIZE & FIT
- Please look at our size guide to make sure, you pick the right size
- If in between two sizes, please choose the larger
LIEWOOD is certified by the Global Recycled Standard (GRS). Products certified to GRS
contain recycled material that has been independently verified at each stage of the supply chain, from the source to the final product. In addition, GRS-certified organizations have met social, environmental, and chemical requirements, at each stage of the supply chain.
The purchase of Global Recycled Standard (GRS) certified products demonstrates demand for
recycled content and best processing practices in the supply chain.
license number: CU1155405
For more information: www.global-standard.org and www.textileexchange.org – or contact
us at www.LIEWOOD.com