A quality rain set is a must-have in every child’s wardrobe. With welded seams, elasticated cuffs and a detachable hood that protects from even the heaviest of showers, your little one will stay safe… and dry with the Moby Rainwear Set.
- Material: 100% recycled polyester with PU coating
- Shell waterproof 10,000 mm water column pressure
- Welded seams
- Equipped with name tags
- Set includes jacket and trousers
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Front YKK zipper and snap button closure
- Two front pockets
- Detachable hoodTROUSERS:
- Adjustable suspenders with back support
- Elastic insert at the waist for comfortable and ideal fit
- Adjustable foot straps with LIEWOOD logo
100% recycled polyester
- Waterproof: PU coating with 10,000 mm water column pressure
- Windproof with taped seams
- Lightweight, comfortable, durable
- High quality YKK zippers
- Logo snap buttons
- Contrast lining
Material Certifications & Tests
- GRS certified: (Global Recycled Standard) Recycled polyester, from pre and post consumer waste. The GRS certification sets not only requirements for the recycled materials used and their traceability, but also good working conditions.
Sustainability & Production
LIEWOOD rainwear is made from recycled polyester. From every meter of fabric, 24 PET plastic bottles have been reused and spun into yarn.
Using recycled PET instead of new PET reduces the amount of raw oil, ultimately saving the earth’s scarce resources, while keeping the same functionality of the fabric.
Country of Production