TODDLER'S SOFTSHELL RECYCLED POLYESTER
Weather-proof softshell, breathable and made in 100% recycled polyester.
- Water column pressure: 8.000 mm
- Breathability 3000 g/m2/24h
- Equipped with name tag
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX®
- Closure YKK zipper and snap buttons
- Two front pockets
- Detachable hood with bear ears
- When the hood is removed, the snap buttons can be hidden in the collar stand TROUSERS
- Adjustable suspenders with back support
- Elastic insert at waist for the ideal fit
- Adjustable foot straps
100% recycled polyester
- Waterproof: 8,000 mm water column pressure
- Windproof with taped seams
- Breathable: 3,000 g /m2 /24h
- Lightweight, comfortable, durable
- High quality YKK zippers
- Logo snap buttons
- Contrast lining
Material Certifications & Tests
- GRS certified: (Global Recycled Standard) Recycled polyester, from pre and post consumer waste. The GRS certification sets not only requirements for the recycled materials used and their traceability, but also good working conditions.
Sustainability & Production
LIEWOOD rainwear is made from recycled polyester. From every meter of fabric, 24 PET plastic bottles have been reused and spun into yarn.
Using recycled PET instead of new PET reduces the amount of raw oil, ultimately saving the earth’s scarce resources, while keeping the same functionality of the fabric.
Country of Production