Let your little one jump into the waves in the Dagger Swim Pants made from recycled polyester.
- Material shell: 82% recycled polyester and 18% elastane
- Material lining: 100% polyester
- Ultraviolet Protection Factor 40
- Drawstring inside waistband for the perfect fit
- Stretchy fabric
- From every meter of swimwear fabric, 35 PET plastic bottles have been reused and spun into yarn. Using recycled PET instead of new PET reduces the amount of raw oil used, ultimately sparing the earth’s scarce resources
- Tested and passed for not fading in chlorinated water according to test standard: ISO 105-03: 2010
- Please look at our size guide to make sure, you pick the right size
- If in between two sizes, please choose the larger
LIEWOOD is certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), the world’s leading textile processing standard for
GOTS stipulates requirements throughout the entire supply chain - from virgin fibre to final product - for both the ecological and labour conditions in textile and apparel manufacturing using
organically produced raw materials. In addition, the certification includes welfare standards for animal husbandry and prohibits genetically modified organisms.
Our certification to GOTS helps to ensure compliance with each of the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals, and actively
cooperating with all relevant stakeholders.
LIEWOOD’S GOTS license number: CU1155405
For more information: www.global-standard.org
and www.textileexchange.org –
or contact us at www.LIEWOOD.com