LONG SLEEVED COTTON T-SHIRT WITH STRIPES A classic and timeless style, the Apia t-shirt is the perfect wardrobe staple for comfortable everyday wear. Either on its own or as an underlayer, the breathable, organic cotton style offers a clean look with a subtle monogram detail at the bottom hem.
- Classic organic cotton t-shirt
- With stripes and long sleeves
- Made from yarn dyed 100% organic otton jersey
- Crew neck with rib
- Comes in Allover print, stripes, solid or with placement print
- Monogram embroidery at side bottom back corner
- STANDARD 100 by OEKO-TEX® 21 HIN 89369 TESTEX
- Machine wash temperature 30°
- Do not use fabric softener
- Do not tumble dry
- Iron at medium temperature
- Do Not Bleach
100% organic cotton
- Free from harmful chemicals like: fertilizers and pesticides
- Soft, high quality
Sustainability and Production
Organic cotton is defined, as cotton that is grown without use of any chemicals such as fertilizers and pesticides. All cotton, used in LIEWOOD's woven and knitted products, are from organic sources.
Country of Production
LIEWOOD is certified to the Global Organic Textile Standard (GOTS), the world’s leading textile processing standard for
GOTS stipulates requirements throughout the entire supply chain - from virgin fibre to final product - for both the ecological and labour conditions in textile and apparel manufacturing using
organically produced raw materials. In addition, the certification includes welfare standards for animal husbandry and prohibits genetically modified organisms.
Our certification to GOTS helps to ensure compliance with each of the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals, and actively
cooperating with all relevant stakeholders.
LIEWOOD’S GOTS license number: CU1155405