Regional Sales Manager – Northern & Eastern Europe
WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED AND DRIVEN REGIONAL SALES MANAGER FOR THE EASTERN AND NORTHERN EUROPEAN MARKETS, TO JOIN US. YOU WILL BE PART OF OUR STRONG SALES TEAM, WHERE YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO EVOLVE IN A FAST-GROWING AND ENERGETIC BUSINESS, IN A JOB WITH DIVERSE MARKET & SALES CHALLENGES.
You will report to our Chief Sales Officer and be responsible for and overseeing all sales operations for the Nordic & Eatern Europe customers. You will be responsible for developing our further sales strategy, growth, and improving customer relations. The working day is characterized by high speed. You will be a part of a fast-growing global brand, and a dynamic team powered by ambition, passion for design, and strong business acumen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Budget responsible for Northern & Eastern Europe
- Responsible for growing and developing the region. Making yearly business plans per market and follow-up
- Responsible for making sure Liewood has the right go-to-market model in each of the countries at any time
- Identify new customers, open doors, and grow the distribution within the boundaries of the brand
- Handling own customer portfolio
- Leadership of the team
- Part of the Sales Management Team – Reporting to CSO
- Reporting – weekly follow-up on markets, selling in, selling out, trends, etc.
Does this sound like you?
- Passionate about delivering the best customer experience, with the commercial awareness that ensures service, sales, and brand loyalty
- Eager to understand the business and provide excellent sales and customer support
- Comfortable working independently and taking responsibility for ensuring the solution is taken to completion
- Detail-oriented, with a good overview to manage and prioritize your tasks in a busy everyday life
- Efficient, decisive, and proactive – a self-starter who takes responsibility
- Structured, analytic, data-oriented
- A hunter more than a farmer attitude
- A Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Economics or similar
- Proven sales track record
- Experience within sales, sales management in a growing business
- Experience with lifestyle brands
- Excellent relationship skills and are outspoken
- Proven leadership skills
How to Apply
The position is to be filled as soon as possible. Interviews are therefore held on an ongoing basis. Feel free to submit your application already today. We will look forward to hearing from you!
LIEWOOD is an international kids' lifestyle brand designing and producing accessories, interior, and selected clothing for babies and children. LIEWOOD products are created with a sustainable mindset - from design and functionality to carefully selected materials such as organic cotton, recycled polyester, wood, and silicone, following the highest quality standards.
LIEWOOD is a dynamic, design-driven, and highly commercial company in rapid growth - founded in 2015 by Anne Marie Lie Norvig with the desire and commitment to create a unique kid's lifestyle brand focusing on functionality, esthetics, and sustainability. LIEWOOD is based in Copenhagen, and our universe is deeply rooted in the Nordic design tradition.