PRODUCT DATA COORDINATOR
A NEWLY ESTABLISHED CROSS FUNCTIONAL TEAM AT LIEWOOD IS LOOKING FOR AN EXPERIENCED AND STRUCTURED PRODUCT DATA COORDINATOR.
The job is to be responsible of updating all issues of the product hierarchy, along with data enrichment, data maintenance and data security. You will be a part of a fast-growing global brand, and a dynamic team powered by ambition, passion for design and strong business acumen.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Update of our product hierarchy and seasonal hierarchy
- Responsible for data enrichment and maintenance in PIM, focusing on product information and assets, such as the following points:
- - Product data secured on all new collections before and after sale
- - Handling corrections to product information
- - Handling new languages
- - Pictures added to all new collections
- - Continuous addition of new lifestyle images
- - Ensure proper naming process on packshots / lifestyle images
- - Upload of product videos
- - Copyright texts for Marketing
- Data view of Collectionsview
- Enter in SPY - until finally go-live with new PLM
- Data security of Marketingview
- Maintenance of Masterdata - until PLM (Product Lifecycle Management)/PIM (Product Information Management)
- Maintenance of product information in PLM
- Work closely with Planning, Design and Purchase team
Does this sound like you?
- Dedicated to having the core - our products - structured and enriched
- Able to execute, and run fast with focus
- A self-starter who thrives in fast paced environments that requires multi-tasking and daily prioritization of tasks
- Comfortable managing large amounts of data, and have a strong sense of structural approach to data
- 2 - 4 years of Experience from a similar position
- Extreme attention to detail
- A broad range of computer skills: database, spreadsheet, statistics applications, and software (MS Office)
- Experience in Retail or FCMG industry (preferable)
- Experience with product data
- Good communication skills
- Proficiency to influence cross-functionally
- Proficiency to communicate findings, make recommendations and facilitate change
You will be working from the LIEWOOD head office in Copenhagen and report to LIEWOOD’s Business Excellence Manager.
How to apply
The position is to be filled as soon as possible. Interviews are therefore held on an ongoing basis. Feel free to submit your application today already. We will look forward to hearing from you!
LIEWOOD is an international kids' lifestyle brand designing and producing accessories, interior and selected clothing for babies and children. LIEWOOD products are created with a sustainable mindset - from design and functionality to carefully selected materials such as organic cotton, recycled polyester, wood and silicone, following the highest quality standards.
LIEWOOD is a dynamic, design-driven, and highly commercial company in rapid growth - founded in 2015 by Anne Marie Lie Norvig with the desire and commitment to create a unique kid's lifestyle brand focusing on functionality, esthetics, and sustainability. LIEWOOD is based in Copenhagen, and our universe is deeply rooted in the Nordic design tradition.