INDUSTRIAL / 3D DESIGNER
LIEWOOD IS LOOKING FOR A PASSIONATE AND COMPETENT PRODUCT / 3D DESIGNER.
Liewood creates sustainable and organic kids products with the aim of making a difference. The team exists of ambitious employees ensuring dynamic spirit, which is a big part of the reason for the successful growth.
In order to strengthen our design team, we are looking for another skilled 3D designer, who will be working side by side with the rest of our design team and buying department.
You are detail oriented, have good sense of taste and a natural interest in design and interior. You are a technically strong and skilled designer who understands the design processes and takes responsibility throughout the design process from idea to final production, ensuring that you meet the given deadlines. It is important that you are innovative and proactive in your way of working, while being commercial and understanding our target audience.
You are used to working with tight deadlines and juggling many tasks at once while keeping a calm overview.
As a 3D designer you are focused on the market demands and are always updated with new features and updated versions of the 3D programs in order to optimize workflows.
You are flexible and ready to be part of a dynamic and creative working environment, where corporation, professionalism and innovation is essential.
- Inspiration research, trends and ideas for new collections
- Start-up of possible new product groups/developments
- Prepare 3D models in SolidWorks
- Prepare visualizations in KeyShot
- Prepare set-ups in Adobe Illustrator
- Daily follow-up on running products, samples, requests etc. with suppliers
- Testing products (toys) through the developing process according to international standards
- Commenting on approvals and samples for sales samples and bulk production
- Participate at collection presentations
- Educated industrial/product designer
- Minimum 4 years working experience as a 3D designer in a commercial company
- Experienced user in SolidWorks, KeyShot and Adobe (Illustrator and InDesign)
- Natural interest in kids’ fashion and interior
- Commercial product understanding
- High level of Danish and English language skills in speaking and writing
- Natural understanding of production processes
If you have any questions, you’re welcome to contact Trinemaii Coco Estell Niveau at +45 2516 8031.
Send your application, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org asap.
We regularly call relevant candidates for interviews and reserve the right to close the position when the right candidate is found.
Accession: Asap / latest 1st of July 2019.