GLOBAL E-TAIL KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER
ON BEHALF OF LIEWOOD, WE ARE LOOKING FOR A DIGITALLY SAVVY GLOBAL E-TAIL KEY ACCOUNT MANAGER, TO JOIN THE SALES TEAM. YOU WILL BE PART OF A FAST-GROWING GLOBAL BRAND, AND A DYNAMIC TEAM POWERED BY AMBITION, PASSION FOR DESIGN AND STRONG BUSINESS ACUMEN.
LIEWOOD is already a significantly sized company, doubled the turnover the last 3 years and is still growing rapidly. The brand is experiencing significant growth with their E-tail customers in Europe and in this role, you will handle a significant group of pure online customers.
With the team, you will be working from the LIEWOOD head office in Copenhagen and report to our new Global E-tail Manager.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop and implement customer-specific strategies and joint-plans to drive incremental growth including assortment strategy, development of digital campaigns & branded content
- Ongoing analysis of data and optimization
- P&L and budget responsibility for your pure e-tail accounts
- Build marketing and brand activation plans in collab with your Global E-tail Manager
- Serve as the primary point of contact for your e-tail customers
- Follow up on KPIs on customer level – including sales figures, sell-through figures, customer stock levels and evaluate online campaign performances
- Be a proactive team player of the Global E-tail sales team
- Collaborating internally with design, marketing, e-commerce, logistic and finance
Your experience and capabilities
- A passionate team player yet with an independent working style
- A charismatic communicator with exceptional writing and verbal skills in English
- Digitally savvy and experience with e-commerce enablers (traffic drivers, conversion rates, digital marketing tools)
- A keen international networker
- Agile, and have the drive to initiate activities to reach our goal
- Skilled in sales and negotiation with pure online key accounts. A sure advantage – but not a necessity
- Skilled in planning, forecasting, and working with numbers
Our recruitment process
The position is to be filled as soon as possible and interviews will be held on an ongoing basis.
The recruitment process is handled by Think About People, and we look forward to receiving your CV and a short resume where you get the opportunity to share your professional experience with e-tailers.
Please write “Global E-tail Key Account Manager LW121” in the subject line of your email.
We look forward to hearing from you.
LIEWOOD is an international kids’ lifestyle brand designing and producing accessories, interior design and selected clothing for babies and children. LIEWOOD products are created with a sustainable mindset – from design and functionality to carefully selected materials such as organic cotton, recycled polyester, wood, and silicone, following the highest quality standards.
LIEWOOD is a dynamic, design-driven, and highly commercial company in rapid growth – founded in 2015 by Anne Marie Lie Norvig with the desire and commitment to create a unique kid’s lifestyle brand focusing on functionality, aesthetics, and sustainability. LIEWOOD is based in Copenhagen, and the brand is deeply rooted in the Nordic design tradition. www.liewood.com