We are in search of two driven and curious interns to join our Design team. One for Textiles & Soft Wear and one for Hardware You will be a part of a fast-growing global brand, and a dynamic team powered by ambition, passion for design, and strong business acumen. You will have the opportunity to evolve yourself and learn rapidly with diverse tasks and responsibilities in a fast-growing company. You will work closely with buying and production.
As a person, you are detail-oriented, structured, and passionate. You are a team player and at the same time able To work independently. It is important that you can adopt the LIEWOOD brand and esthetics in your work.
You will be working from the LIEWOOD Head Office in Copenhagen at Blegdamsvej 124, 2100 Copenhagen Ø.
- Daily contact with suppliers and customers
- Participate in customer meetings
- Order and sample processing
- Obtain prices from suppliers
- Prepare Power Points with new styles/qualities
- Prepare and coordinate courier shipments
- Assist in ensuring necessary tests and certifications of our products
- Participate in freight negotiation and planning
- Assist production management of collections and drops
- Support with parcels and packaging of collection of samples
- Ad hoc tasks
- Update internal order, delivery, and calculation overviews
- Lab dips
- Print strike off’s
- Proto samples
Assist Pattern Makers (only textile designer):
- Measuring of samples
Diverse ad hoc assignments:
- Updating color charts
- Send packages to suppliers
- Receiving and checking incoming packages
Does this sound like you?
- Currently studying a relevant education
- Interest in working within fashion or kids
- A good technical knowledge and understanding
- A commercial mindset and product understanding
- Strong communication skills with a hands-on and positive attitude
- Excellent English skills in writing and speaking
- An interest in sustainability and keeping an eye on trends and tendencies in the industry
- Creative, ambitious, and proactive
- Solution and detail-oriented and have a natural interest in design, fashion, and sustainability
- Collaborative and a team player with a solution-based mindset
- Strong on trends, colours, and understanding of the Liewood DNA
- Experienced user of the Adobe Suite, InDesign and familiar with excel
- A positive, helpful, and a good colleague
- Passionate and eager to learn and evolve
LIEWOOD is an international kids' lifestyle brand designing and producing accessories, interior, and selected clothing for babies and children. LIEWOOD products are created with a sustainable mindset - from design and functionality to carefully selected materials such as organic cotton, recycled polyester, wood, and silicone, following the highest quality standards.
LIEWOOD is a dynamic, design-driven, and highly commercial company in rapid growth - founded in 2015 by Anne Marie Lie Norvig with the desire and commitment to create a unique kid's lifestyle brand focusing on functionality, esthetics, and sustainability. LIEWOOD is based in Copenhagen, and our universe is deeply rooted in the Nordic design tradition.
How to Apply
The position is to be filled as soon as possible. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis.
- Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please mark your application ‘Intern, Design Textile / Hardware’