BUYING AND PRODUCTION INTERN
WE ARE IN SEARCH OF A DRIVEN AND CURIOUS INTERN TO JOIN OUR BUYING, SOURCING & PRODUCTION TEAM. YOU WILL BE A PART OF A FAST-GROWING GLOBAL BRAND, AND A DYNAMIC TEAM POWERED BY AMBITION, PASSION FOR DESIGN, AND STRONG BUSINESS ACUMEN. YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO EVOLVE YOURSELF AND LEARN RAPIDLY WITH DIVERSE TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES IN A FAST-GROWING COMPANY. YOU WILL WORK CLOSELY WITH DESIGN, AND OF COURSE SUPPLIERS.
As a person, you are detail-oriented, structured, and passionate. You are a team player and at the same time work well with independent work. It is important that you constantly think in proactive solutions and can keep a cool overview in a busy everyday life.
You will be working from the LIEWOOD Head Office in Copenhagen at Blegdamsvej 124, 2100 Copenhagen Ø.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Daily contact with suppliers and customers
- Participate in customer meetings
- Order and sample processing
- Obtain prices from suppliers
- Prepare Power Points with new styles/qualities
- Prepare and coordinate courier shipments
- Assist in ensuring necessary tests and certifications of our products
- Participate in freight negotiation and planning
- Assist production management of collections and drops
- Support with parcels and packaging of collection of samples
- Update internal order, delivery, and calculation overviews
- Ad hoc tasks
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- Currently studying a relevant education e.g., Strategic Purchasing or Design, Technology, and Business
- Preferably some experience or courses within customs clearance and shipping
- Good understanding of numbers
- Excellent English skills in writing and speaking
- A good overview, efficient and optimizing
- An interest in sustainability and keeping an eye on trends and tendencies in the industry
- Sense of good merchandising & negotiations
- Experience with the Microsoft Office package, especially excel
- A team player yet with an independent working style
- Result-oriented with a solid business understanding
- Hands-on and proactive
- Detail-oriented, structured, and analytical
- A positive, helpful, and a good colleague
- Passionate and eager to learn and evolve
How to Apply
The position is to be filled as soon as possible. Interviews are held on an ongoing basis.
Please send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please mark your application ‘Intern, Buying & Production’
We look forward to hearing from you.
LIEWOOD is an international kids' lifestyle brand designing and producing accessories, interior, and selected clothing for babies and children. LIEWOOD products are created with a sustainable mindset - from design and functionality to carefully selected materials such as organic cotton, recycled polyester, wood, and silicone, following the highest quality standards.
LIEWOOD is a dynamic, design-driven, and highly commercial company in rapid growth - founded in 2015 by Anne Marie Lie Norvig with the desire and commitment to create a unique kid's lifestyle brand focusing on functionality, esthetics, and sustainability. LIEWOOD is based in Copenhagen, and our universe is deeply rooted in the Nordic design tradition.