Area Sales Manager Eastern Europe
WE ARE NOW LOOKING FOR AN AMBITIOUS AND DRIVEN AREA SALES MANAGER FOR THE EASTERN EUROPEAN MARKETS, TO JOIN US. YOU WILL BE PART OF OUR STRONG SALES TEAM, WHERE YOU WILL HAVE THE OPPORTUNITY TO EVOLVE IN A FAST-GROWING AND ENERGETIC BUSINESS, IN A JOB WITH DIVERSE MARKET & SALES CHALLENGES.
You will report to the Regional Sales Manager Northern & Eastern Europe and be responsible for and handling all sales operations for the customers within your market. You will assist in developing our further sales strategy, growth, and improving customer relations. The working day is characterized by high speed. You will be a part of a fast-growing global brand, and a dynamic team powered by ambition, passion for design, and strong business acumen. The position can either be held from our new HQ in Copenhagen or remote from one of the markets in Eastern Europe.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Budget responsible for Eastern Europe
- Responsible for growing and developing EE customers & agents
- Responsible for making sure Liewood has the right go-to-market model in each of the EE countries at any time
- Traveling to the markets
- Participation in fairs
- Follow-up on agents, business plans, visiting customers with agents, planning marketing activities, weekly follow-up meetings, data analysis, and planning new distributions
- Yearly target and follow-up with direct costumers
- Selling-in new collections, opening new doors, following up on daily business, numbers, pushing Liewood NOOS, etc
- Part of the Northern & Eastern European team, supporting and collaborating with team colleagues
Does this sound like you?
- Passionate about delivering the best customer experience, with the commercial awareness that ensures service, sales, and brand loyalty
- Eager to understand the business and provide excellent sales and customer support
- Comfortable working independently and taking responsibility for ensuring the solution is taken to completion
- Detail-oriented, with a good overview to manage and prioritize your tasks in a busy everyday life
- Efficient, decisive, and proactive – a self-starter who takes responsibility
- Structured and data-oriented
- A hunter more than a farmer attitude
- Experience from sales with Eastern Europe
- Proven sales track record
- Experience within sales, sales management in a growing business
- Experience with lifestyle brands
- Excellent relationship skills and outspoken
- Professional proficiency in English, written and oral
How to Apply
The position is to be filled as soon as possible. Interviews are therefore held on an ongoing basis. Feel free to submit your application already today. We will look forward to hearing from you!
LIEWOOD is an international kids' lifestyle brand designing and producing accessories, interior, and selected clothing for babies and children. LIEWOOD products are created with a sustainable mindset - from design and functionality to carefully selected materials such as organic cotton, recycled polyester, wood, and silicone, following the highest quality standards.
LIEWOOD is a dynamic, design-driven, and highly commercial company in rapid growth - founded in 2015 by Anne Marie Lie Norvig with the desire and commitment to create a unique kid's lifestyle brand focusing on functionality, esthetics, and sustainability. LIEWOOD is based in Copenhagen, and our universe is deeply rooted in the Nordic design tradition.